5.18.2013

In the pines.



 



All photographs by the very talented Michael Hughes

Dress by Witchery // Crop by Front Row Shop // Hat by H&M // Sunglasses by Karen Walker // Jewellery by Sistaco

In order to regain some sanity after what seems like never ending stress from end of semester assignments Michael and I decided to get back to what was our sunday tradition of adventures. Since today is "get a lot of uni done" day, yesterday we drove up after I finished work to the pine forests heading towards the sunshine coast. With a pit stop for coffee and multiple fruit stands later we found these less dense pines, ones that I was less convinced we would find a body in. 

Anyway, in terms of the outfit I never really got into the crop tops over summer but as it gets cooler I have been layering this Front Row Shop piece over many of my dresses/tops for warmth. With a loose T shirt dress this works best as it creates shape as well as limiting gusts of cold wind flying up your dress. 

jasmine x

1 comment: