5.25.2013

IVORY LAMB









All photographs by the very talented Michael Hughes

Jumper by Country Road // Skirt by Cue Clothing // Sunglasses by Karen Walker

It was definitely time to whip out this Country Road turtle neck knit this weekend with temperatures dropping early this year. I was lucky enough while shopping with mother that we both fell in love with this knit at first sight, so she bought it meaning dual custody for myself. And as I am not ready for the all black winter wardrobe yet, I am still wearing my lilac skirt to combat temperature changes throughout the day. Also this week I think it is time to check into the Karen Walker Eyewear addiction clinic making these bad boys my 3rd pair of Karen Walkers to date (with many more to come i'm sure).

Have a lovely week lovers!

jasmine x 

4 comments:

  1. super cute outfit, I love the lilac skirt! the jumper is perfect too, I've been looking for something similar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours, the lilac skirt and cream jumper look so pretty together!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i stumbled upon your blog after looking at some of the asos state of fashion competitors! you have a truly amazing dress sense and are so gorgeous <3 girl crushing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the cream and lilac together! The skirt is so nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete