11.03.2013

SUMMER WHITE



All photographs taken by the very talented Michael Hughes

Dress by Toi Et Moi // Shoes by Wittner

Recently I have seen an influx of white pieces in my wardrobe and I am definitely not complaining. Since I have not been able to lie around the beach, the all white outfits give an illusion of darker skin tone, whilst not attracting the sunlight on the hotter days. This dress by Toi Et Moi is a perfect versatile summer dress. Last weekend I wore it down to the seaside to visit my brother who just proposed to his lover of 8 years, I could not think of a more lovely couple! The day consisted of avoiding car racing traffic, testing out the chips & aioli at Broadbeach & indulging in Lemon Lime & Bitters Gelato & hair destroying wind. 

Ps. I am now on college holidays (HOORAY!) but unfortunately with design work taking over I will no longer be launching the pop up store until I get back from the US. If there is any prints you would love in time for christmas please email me before Nov 15 at jasminedowling@live.com

jasmine x





2 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous and so effortlessly chic! This almost looks like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! I love a crisp white dress in summer x

    ReplyDelete