12.28.2013

IT'S ALL IN THE CUT


Shot by the talented Michael Hughes

Lyrics Tank by Three of Something // Pants by Cue Clothing // Shoes by Wittner // Bag by Kate Spade NY

A bit over a week back into reality means putting away the winter woolies and getting back into freelance work as well as casual work at one of the messiest times of the year. One thing that made coming home just that bit easier was what was waiting for me on my bed and this tank was one of them. This bad boy ticks print perfection as well as the cut. I am beyond obsessed with anything high neck with narrow cut shoulders so needless to say I have hardly taken off this summer staple

I am afraid to say I have nearly loved these pants to death. After 3 winters and going half way around the world they are sadly on their lasts legs but it definitely did not stop me wearing them on this warmer summer day. 

I apologise about the lack of my US travel posts, they should be up this week sometime!

jasmine x  


No comments:

Post a Comment