2.01.2014

SLUMBER



Shot by the very talented Michael Hughes


Early last week a little project I have been working on for the last couple of months finally went live. I designed & illustrated 7 designs to be created onto homewares including pillow & cushion cases & tote bags. To be honest I basically just designed what I wanted on my own pillow cases. One of my ultimate favourites is the double sided Eye of The Dreamer Pillow cases. With an open eye on one side and a closed on the other, when you purchase two you can mix it up either to show your bed awake, winking or catching up on beauty sleep.

Also for those wondering where I picked up my delicate silver neckpiece from head over to LJC Designs Etsy store.

My range for the Odd Club of Volumes can be purchased either here or here through My Little Shop

jasmine x 










4 comments:

  1. The photo's are great! I love your pillows and the crown is devine N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Jasmine! I can't wait to put them on the bed! Waiting for washing day and clean sheets :) Will post a pic on insta for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs and typography on the pillows!

    ReplyDelete