4.05.2014

VILLIAN


Shot by the talented Michael Hughes

Villian Dress by MLM Label (shop here)
Bag by Kate Spade New York
Necklace by Rose Jewellery

I am currently waiting for this Autumn weather to kick in, not to say I don't love summer but I am well and truly ready for some cooler days. Before layering and coats are necessary though I am getting my wear out of all my warmer weather dresses, bearing the skin. Not like you have a choice lately with April temperatures feeling like November.  

MLM Label has been on my radar since that leopard print last season, upping it to a dalmatian print this season which you will no doubt be seeing on here in the next few months. This off the shoulder dress though will be sure to make it through many seasons in the trusty black. 

Unfortunately this week I will have to be visualising myself at fashion week due to assessment and freelance full time life. I am sure I will be able to be there vicariously through Instagram. 

jasmine x 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so into ruffels lately! Not surprising at all that I'm in love with your dress...

    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this dress! I'm a total LBD + ruffles girl.

    ReplyDelete