6.01.2014

June Print Rotation



It is that time again, time to switch up all the prints on the Little Shop of Jasmine.

This month is all about that Wanderlust feeling, and to push the craving I have illustrated some of my current destination cravings. The Wanderlust collection is available in both colour or black and white. 

I have also added some of my favourite scribbles of the month. 

I would love to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported the Little Shop of Jasmine so far & continues to. Without you lovers I wouldn't be able to do what I love every day so I really owe it all to you. 

I have something new coming to the Little Shop of Jasmine soon that didn't make the June cut due to hectic end of semester assessment. Hint Hint - it isn't created with ink!

To shop the prints featured above ($35.00 each) & more goodies from me visit:

5 comments: