7.05.2014

WHITE COLLAR


White Shirt by ASOS (shop here)
Skirt by Cue Clothing (shop similar here)
Dainty Drop Necklace by Louise Jean (shop here)
Clutch/Backpack by Death In Paris (shop here)
Super Duper Strength Eyewear by Karen Walker (shop here)

This week I found to be quite a bit of a creative struggle. I found myself trying to organise the next series of prints to send to the printer, create new designs for my next range of homewares, organise new packaging while trying to keep up with commissioned work. It has also probably been one of my most clumsy weeks with slicing a few fingers open while being at the post office and burning myself badly, twice - all on my drawing hand. 

So it got to the weekend and for the first time in a long time I was really relieved to get out of the studio. A day playing a tourist in my own city was just what I needed, and the winning combo is always Michael and good books. So naturally we spent a lot of time and money in Folio Books in Brisbane. I am definitely one to judge a book by its cover, so much so that I would possibly by a blank book for its nice cover and all three books I bought build one of my favourite colour palettes. 

Anyway for the first time in a long time I also wore my hair up, with some of my new favourite classics. This classic crisp white shirt by ASOS is the perfect layering piece for all seasons. The star though is my new clutch/backpack from Death In Paris. You may have seen it featured on my Instagram with the backpack straps attached but they also remove to leave it as a minimal clutch. This brand is definitely one to watch. 

jasmine x 


6 comments:

  1. I love your skirt and bag! playing tourist is probably one of my favorite things to do!

    Sophia
    http://sophiebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely muted colours. I'm glad you managed to get a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so amazing Jasmine! I love the classic shape and you paired it perfectly. That white shirt is so crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an amazing sense of style!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete