8.23.2014

MIMCO LANDING











Shot by the talented Michael John Hughes

Origami Loafers by MIMCO (shop here)
My Favourite Alien Hard Case by MIMCO (shop here)
Supernatural Tote by MIMCO (shop here)
Secret Couch Hip Bag by MIMCO (shop here)
Astro Drop Earrings by MIMCO (shop here)

Top by ANNA QUAN (shop here)


It is time you revisit your old favourite Mimco, I think this season they surprised everyone including myself. Who knew when looking for an alien themed clutch you would have found it at Mimco!? As soon as I saw this seasons supernatural themed beauties I was beyond excited. 

Some of my favourites had to be the clutch (obviously) and these super cool leather loafers with the hint of blue. So after a few weekends inside due to wet weather Michael and I decided to go a little crazy with the 'outfit shoot' this week and it was definitely one of my favourites. Inspired by the idea of MIMCO LANDING we shot this in a field not too far from my home. 

I must say bravo to you Mimco on this collection, I already have my idea for my next purchase! 

j x 

1 comment: