9.03.2014

Pedestrian Blogger Awards Nomination



Way to make my hump day pretty damn cool! I have been nominated in the Pedestrian Blogster Awards in the Instagram Category !! 

Mum this is why I am always on my phone. 

I am beyond stoked that someone out there thought of my account and nominated me for this. I have loved (most of the time) sharing all my adventures, my ups and my downs with you all and I am truly super humbled that you all have given me so much love over the last few years.

Being nominated is half the race, votes are needed for me to take out the prize so you can head: 


to vote for my instagram account. I would love to see all of you lovers of the account and my adventures vote and see an authentic, original instagram account take out the win.

So much love as always,

j x 


No comments:

Post a Comment