10.25.2014

DENIM + STEELE



Dress by Steele Melbourne (available later this week here)
Denim by Levis (shop here)
Shoes by RMK (shop here)
Super Duper Strength Eyewear by Karen Walker 
Watch by Larsson & Jennings (shop here)

I don't know about where everyone else is but it is definitely feeling like summer in Brisbane - and I think I have found the perfect summer uniform. White cotton and blue denim! It is no secret I am a huge fan of Melbourne based brand Steele, collaborating with them last collection on some limited prints and this season they have impressed me once again with crisp whites and easy silhouettes.
This denim is also new in my wardrobe after hunting down something to wear as the sun sets and things get a little cooler without having to suffer in a sweater or leather.

Be sure to check out the Steele website this week for the rest of the collection launch!

j x 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine! Would you be able to tell me what 'wash' this jacket is? The link is to moonshine? Thanks heaps :)

    ReplyDelete