1.10.2015

ENLISTED



Enlisted shot by the talented Michael John Hughes 

Silk Tee in Cactus by Marina London
Skirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs (Shop At Matches Fashion)
Watch by Larsson & Jennings 
Eyewear by Karen Walker 

It was only a matter of time before khaki appeared on here. I have been on the hunt for khaki items to add to my wardrobe for about 4 months now and after searching online stores from all over all I could find was Balmain, and as beautiful as it is I couldn't justify the price tags. So about a month or so ago I was searching Matches Fashion and found Marc by Marc Jacobs released some items in khaki, in a canvas/denim like fabric. At that point I didn't care what the price was because this skirt was what I was dreaming of. Then it was like that opened up the khaki flood gates and now I see it everywhere. Naturally this silk tee from Marina London was my next khaki buy and I have been wearing them both on repeat since. 

I am not sure what it is about this skirt, but it definitely commands attention - like an army skirt should. 

On life news... I am inspecting my first apartment with the mr hughes this week, fingers crossed! I am also getting my first hair cut in over a year and a half so that should be interesting. Oh and please excuse my burns on my arm from the new years party sparklers :( 

jasmine x 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely pairing, and khaki looks fantastic on your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color on you :) and your hair looks so fab as usual.

    XX-Myrna

    Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel Marant got some really good khaki items you should check out!

    ReplyDelete