8.10.2013

STAMPED


  All photographs by the very talented Michael Hughes

Shirt and Skirt by Front Row Shop // Coat by Asos // Lip by Create Cosmetics

Now that the weather is warming up bearing your legs becomes a lot more bearable! This outfit is one of my new favourites for weekend wandering. After spending most of my savings on flights and accommodation for later in the year I fell in love with this stamp print skirt from Front Row Shop. Being multi-coloured means you have endless options for colour matching. 

I am trying out a lighter more orange-red this week thanks to the new Australian cosmetic brand Create Cosmetics. Can't wait to show you the other colours I have been trying out!   

jasmine x





4 comments:

  1. I just love this outfit! print clashing done so well, I love that coat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket paired with the sunnies are bold lips! Stunning as always.

    love outside is colours

    www.outside-is-colours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I am a fan of this coat :)


    Lisa - AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete