8.03.2013

THE LAST MONTH OF WINTER



 All Photography shot by the very talented Michael Hughes

Crop by The Front Row Shop // Skirt and Coat by Asos 

It is now August one of my favourite months of the year, not only is it my birthday on the 17th but winter weather is warming up and all plant life starts to bloom again. However for some reason August is one month of the year I struggle to find special pieces and I can almost never find a birthday dress to wear. This year is no different I am 2 weeks out and still no outfit in sight. 

On other news, I went in for a trim this week and walked out with a bob. 
Thoughts?

jasmine x 

5 comments:

  1. Scrolling down I can see you have lost quite a bit in that 'trim'! A girlfriend of mine had the same thing happen recently. Luckily for you, you are rocking that bob! You look just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haircut! Have you thought about getting a dress from Lover for your birthday? A bit on the pricey side but hey.. lace dresses are enough to make any girl swoon and well.. it is your birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks amazing! you're my hair inspiration for when I plan to cut my hair off x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog, and I just wanted to say I love it so much! Love the outfit, and your hair looks so gorgeous on you! xx

    Keep calm and carry lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful hair! :)


    Really like your printed coat too, it's so nice belted :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete