3.05.2014

GLACIA


 

Shot by the talented Michael Hughes


Here is a sneaky mid-weeky outfit post. I hope that days that are as hot as this day was are now behind us, it was one of those days where clothing should have been optional. Cotton tanks and flouncing shorts resembling the ease of a skirt were a must. This tank by Secret South I got on sale from the gorgeous Style Milk Shop early last month and have worn it to death since. Not only does Style Milk stock amazing pieces, but I am also working with them on a slight re brand - can not wait to share it with you all.

jasmine x 





4 comments:

  1. Perfect summer outfit! Hoping for bare-legged weather here too...
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com | join my monki giveaway |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frames Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After placing my order with the designer I was worried about the fit and length of the dress, but they do customize the dress. When the dress came in it was simply amazing and exactly like the picture posted.

    ReplyDelete