3.03.2014

LUNA COLLECTION









Last Friday I launched my most recent print collection for The Little Shop of Jasmine. But these prints are not prints, each one from this collection has been created straight onto card with white ink and brush. 

Dealing a lot with the negatives of the world of the internet and my work getting lost and reproduced means I had to really think about my work and how it was going to move forward. This collection was the answer to that. Not only is there no digital copies of this work but each one varies in colour & slight differences in typography. 

Each print only has a couple of editions and they are all signed by yours truly, with nearly half of them gone already you can shop them now at shop.jasminedowling.com

Happy shopping lovers!

jasmine
x

5 comments:

  1. Such beauties! Did you write them all by hand?

    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! have you listened to the song Luna by Bombay Bicycle Club? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very beautiful :)

    comelycobber.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty :)
    Love, Elle

    http://lashessequinsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is AMAZING and I am so jealous of your brushwork. I wish your handwriting was a font so I could write with it always.
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete