7.26.2014

BACK & BRIDGE







WEARING:

Bec & Bridge Halter from Style Milk (shop here)
Skirt by Asos
Watch by Larsson & Jennings (shop here)

I am normally not a very sassy dresser or go towards items that show a lot of skin but I have to admit that when I put on this Halter from Style Milk Shop and it fit like a glove I was instantly in love. It is probably saved with the high neck - an obvious obsession of mine lately. Also with the plunging back it only felt right to pair it with a longer midi - length skirt.

This week I received the next collection of prints from the printer that I have been working on the last month. I am working things a little different with the next collection as I am moving into my final semester of uni. Not going to lie I am pretty terrified about how I am going to fit everything in but I will have more to share with you next week so keep your eyes peeled.

 For a moment I want to give a huge props to Liss & Jen the two ladies behind this QLD based online store, they not only are sassy mothers but also have their full time jobs while running such a well curated store. I always find it so inspiring to find a girl gang that are so dedicated to what they love at any cost so huge props to you two girls! Ps. I recently worked with them on rebranding Style Milk so make sure to check out their instagram @style_milk - it is to die for!

Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!

jasmine x





2 comments:


  1. Lovely outfit! I love the simple femininity of a halter and a skirt. You look great!

    -Lizz
    Smile a little at my blog here :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete