7.20.2014

SOMEDAYS LOVIN “OFF DUTY” STYLE CHALLENGE







LA Tee by Somedays Lovin (Shop Here)
Jumper by BWGH thanks to Noir Distribution (Shop Here)
Dress by ASOS(Shop Here)
Eyewear by Karen Walker 
Watch by Larsson & Jennings (Shop Here)

I was recently asked by Someday's Lovin to post my typical 'Off Duty' Outfit and being a quite comfort-dresser this was ideal. Thanks to Somedays Lovin, Arrow Divine & Shambhala Byron Bay I could win a weekend away with the lovely man who has been doing this with me every weekend for the last year and a half! Not going to lie I am desperate for this amazing prize, there is nothing like a weekend by the sea to clear the head and regroup for the next 6 months of craziness. I haven't taken time off since Nov 2013 so this is the perfect excuse!

As you have probably seen on here quite a bit before I normally throw tees over or under dresses. This is normally because I have been on a huge struggle to find a decent skirt lately. What is easier than a simple black dress, throw over a white tee and a sport sweater around the waist for those breezy winter days!?! I think this is done best when you add a graphic tee to the mix, typography is always preferred (obviously) and this bad boy by Somedays Lovin is only $49! 

Again, if you follow me on Insta this won't be the first time you have seen this jumper.. First time I saw this was in Brisbane mens clothing store APTMNT with Michael and I came across this jumper folded on the table and fell instantly in love with the fluffy type treatment. Naturally so did Michael so we decided we would have one and we would have joint custody over. A month or so later there was a sale and we ended up having 4 in our hot little hands, the total has now grown to 6! As much as I love a good couple dressing the same, Michael does insist I tell him when I am wearing mine so we avoid matching. 

Comfort & layering is always the go for my off duty dressing, what is yours? 

jasmine x x

ps. cross your fingers for me :) 

1 comment: